Python Developer Position
KOFFi is looking for a remote Python backend developer with 1-3 yrs of experience. Following is the job description for the same.
- Design, develop & maintain backend application.
- Follow development best practices.
- Promptly communicate & discuss solutions to technical challenges.
- Good Python programming skills.
- 1-3 years of experience developing backend applications using Python.
- Good understanding of REST API design.
- Good understanding of SQL.
- Hands-on experience with version control tools like Git, Subversion etc. and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code etc.
- Experience developing applications using frameworks like FastAPI, Django, Flask, etc.
- Experience deploying applications to cloud.
- Data processing using Pandas.
- Worked at any stage startup or have developed projects of their own ideas.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Not afraid to ask questions.
- Effective time management skills required for remote work.
Why work with us:
- Work in a primarily fully remote (work from anywhere) role with occasional visit to the office.
- You will work closely with the founders and receive both tech & non-tech guidance.
- As an early employee, you will have the opportunity to gain firsthand experience of developing software products from scratch.
- Possibility of ESOP allocation based on the performance.
If you believe you are a good fit, kindly submit your resumes (in PDF format) to email@example.com, accompanied by a few lines describing why you feel you are a good fit.