Python Intern Position
KOFFi is looking to engage an intern with Python development skills for 3 months. Following is the description for the same.
- Understand the problem.
- Write Python scripts to analyse & present the financial data.
- Good Python programming skills.
- Experience with version control tools like Git, Subversion etc. and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code etc.
- Hands-on experience with Pandas data processing library.
- Hands-on experience using Python notebooks.
- Final year project using Python.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Not afraid to ask questions.
- Effective time management skills required for remote work.
Why work with us:
- Work in a primarily fully remote (work from anywhere) role with occasional visit to the office.
- You will work closely with the founders and receive both tech & non-tech guidance.
- Possibility of extending the internship duration based on the performance.
- There is the potential for a permanent position following the internship.
If you believe you are a good fit, kindly submit your resumes (in PDF format) to email@example.com, accompanied by a few lines describing why you feel you are a good fit.